Lockdown 2: The difference this time? The benefit of hindsight.
With more difficult days ahead, we are taking some practical steps at Bray Business Centre to help fellow SMEs doing their best to stay afloat.
We learned from the first lockdown that working from home didn’t suit all and a dedicated private space to focus on business needs was important. We are anticipating that this will continue to be the case but we also understand that funding for SMEs will be difficult.
So, we are offering a Lockdown2 package for the period of lockdown with even greater flexibility and affordability, for businesses continuing to operate.
- A private office for the day (or half day) in our business centre in Bray-on-Thames.
- Ample on-site parking, hi-speed internet and peaceful grounds – the setting also offers a reprieve for those who might want a quick breath of fresh air to lighten the day.
- Operating within Covid guidelines.
- Meeting rooms also available.
- In support of our local artisan caterers, food and beverage parcels available to order for delivery to your office.
Call us now for more information 01628 762600
Book your office by midday for availability the next day.
Offer valid from 5 November – 2 December 2020.
Need to know more?
Enquire now to see how Bray Business Centre can help your business.
Call us on 01628 762600, or complete the form below.